Do we need to lodge Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for each property, and who is responsible for lodging them? If PHPP is being used as main energy modelling tool and assessment tool, do we also have to conduct RdSAP/ SAP modelling to lodge EPCs?


Leave a Reply

T: 0330 055 7629
A: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village,
Stafford Road, Stafford, ST18 9AB

Terms & Conditions 
Policies & Procedures

Copyright © 2022 The Retrofit Academy. All rights reserved

Website by