Under PAS 2035 we have to provide the occupant with retrofit advice, which for a path B and C project shall include the identification of all recommended EEM options in the medium-term plan. As a registered social landlord, can the retrofit coordinator just provide us with all the options, and we then communicate with the tenant when we decide to implement a viable option?


Leave a Reply

T: 0330 055 7629
E: info@retrofitacademy.org
A: Barn 4, Dunston Business Village,
Stafford Road, Stafford, ST18 9AB

Terms & Conditions 
Policies & Procedures

Copyright © 2022 The Retrofit Academy. All rights reserved

Website by
Fill out the form below to download the guides