Retrofit Advisor Bootcamp Opportunity
The UK Community Renewal Fund is a UK Government programme for 2021/22. It aims to support people and communities most in need across the UK to pilot programmes and new approaches to prepare for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It invests in skills, community and place, local business, and supporting people into employment. For more information, visit the gov.uk website.
The Retrofit Academy CIC (TRA) has been successful in securing work under the UK Government’s Community Renewal Fund. We are working with both Devon and Essex County Councils to deliver skills and employability projects that will have a lasting effect on the level of retrofit skills in these counties and will also improve employment opportunities for those wishing to enter the retrofit sector.
TRA will be delivering a Retrofit Advisor bootcamp in Devon and Essex. This 10-week programme is designed to deliver the OCNWM Level 3 Award in Retrofit Advice, alongside a series of employability skills, to a cohort of carefully selected learners.
TRA is now looking for a delivery partner/s able to deliver one or both of these bootcamps, the scope of which is as follows:
- 10-week, full-time, virtual bootcamp to deliver:
- The OCNWM Level 3 Award in Retrofit Advice
- A range of employability skills
- Bootcamp delivered remotely via synchronous learning
- Provision of all learning materials
- Provision of a suitably qualified tutor (or lead on the assessment and selection of a suitably qualified tutor)
- Support with learner selection
- Mentoring of learners
- Data reporting regarding learner attendance, progress, support needs and outcomes.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an Expression of Interest outlining:
- Your experience and expertise in delivering employability bootcamps of this nature
- Your approach to meeting the scope outlined above
- Why your organisation is best placed to deliver this work
- A breakdown of the costs and activities involved.
Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of their experience of delivering employability bootcamps in the retrofit sector, their approach to teaching and learning, the quality of the learning materials to be used and the value for money represented by their Expression of Interest.
The application window will remain open until 25 January 2022 and the successful applicant will be notified on 27 January 2022. All materials and teaching support will need to be classroom-ready by mid-March.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your Expression of Interest to email@example.com, by 5pm 25 January 2022.